Zuku is a brand by Wananchi group offering home entertainment services in Kenya and beyond. They provide Zuku fiber and Zuku satellite products and services to households and offices in several countries across Africa. Besides Kenya, their services are available in Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Malawi.
Currently, the company has four packages based on the number of channels and prices. These packages include Zuku Premium, Classic, Smart Plus, and Smart. With the latter being least priced.
TV Packages and Channel List
The following is the list of the latest Zuku packages and channels available in Kenya with prices.
- Premium: 85 TV Channels and 58 Radio Stations – Kshs 1,549
- Classic: 76 TV Channels and 55 Radio Stations – Kshs 1,099
- Smart Plus: 66 TV Channels and 19 Radio Stations – Kshs 600
- Smart: It has 42 TV Channels and 19 Radio Stations – Kshs 499
|Zuku TV Packages and Prices|
|Package||No. of Channels||Prices|
|Smart Plus||76||Kshs 1,099|
Please note that the company charges Ksh 3,699 for initial installation and gives you a one-month Free Premium Package.
Zuku Internet packages
Zuku offers the Internet only and Triple Play packages to its customers. The internet only is for those who do not want satellite TV and phone services which are included in the Triple Play package.
The following are the latest internet-only packages.
- 10 Mbps: Kshs 2,799 per month
- 20 Mbps: Kshs 4,199 per month
- 60 Mbps: Kshs 5,999 per month
The following are the latest Triple Play packages.
- 10 Mbps: Kshs 2,899 per month
- 20 Mbps: Kshs 4,399 per month
- 60 Mbps: Kshs 6,299 per month
|Zuku Internet Packages and Prices|
|Package||Internet Only||Triple Play|
|—–||Prices (per month)||Prices (per month)|
|10 Mbps||Ksh 2,799||Ksh 2,899|
|20 Mbps||Ksh 4,199||Ksh 4,399|
|60 Mbps||Ksh 5,999||Ksh 6,299|
How to do Zuku internet speed test
Below is the process of running the internet speed test.
- Connect an ethernet cable to your router and computer
- Go to Zuku Self Care Page
- Click on Speed Test and then Go.
- You should get results within a minute.
How to pay for zuku via mpesa
Customers can pay for their subscription using zuku paybill or Business Number 320323. To pay with Mpesa, follow the following steps.
- Go to Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA Pay Bill Option
- Enter Paybill Number 320323
- Enter your Account Number
- Press Done and enter Amount
- Enter your Mpesa Pin and click send
- Wait for a Confirmation SMS
– The payment will reflect within 15 minutes.
Besides via Mpesa paybill number, you can pay for satellite TV, internet, wifi, fiber, and other packages using Airtel Money, Equitel, or Equity Bank Account.
Zuku Contacts and Customer Care Number
The company has four offices in Nairobi. The offices are situated in Gateway Business Park, Junction Mall, Parklands, and Village Market. They also have customer care shops in Mombasa, Nakuru, and Kisumu.
Satellite TV Customer Service
- Customer care number: 0205 200 025
- Mobile contacts: 0703 010 000
- Email address: [email protected]
- USSD code: *502#
Fiber Customer Service
- Telephone: 0205 205 205
- Mobile: 0719 028 200
- Phone: 0777 320 323
- Email: [email protected]
- Faraja Loan By Safaricom: How to Access and Repay
- PayPal Mpesa: PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA