Smart Coach is one of the latest bus companies to enter the transport industry in Kenya. They offer long-distance passenger services to different parts of the country. Besides buses, they have reliable and comfortable shuttles in their fleet. The company boasts of offering safe and experiential trips across Kenya with a vision of expanding beyond borders.
Amenities and Unique Services Offered
While traveling with Smart Coach, safety and comfort are a priority. All their buses and shuttles provide the following amenities for a luxurious experience.
- Two qualified drivers per vehicle per trip.
- Free onboard WIFI.
- Device charging outlets.
- Reclining seats (in shuttles).
- Functional Air Conditioners.
- A DVD Player and TV screens.
- Spacious Leg Room.
- Brand new vehicles to avoid breakdowns.
- Affordable fare.
Shuttles and Buses Routes
Smart Coach offers first-class services to different destinations. Besides the shuttles from Nairobi to Mombasa, the following are some of their other popular bus and shuttle routes.
Smart Coach Online Booking
Although they don’t have a functional online booking portal, travelers don’t have to visit their booking office to secure a seat. They make a direct call on 0790 630 063 or make a reservation through their Facebook Page. Payment can be made in Cash or through M-Pesa.
Smart Coach Contacts Details
Location: At Kenol Petrol Station along River Road, Nairobi.
Smart Coach Shuttle Offices
- Nairobi main Office: Inside the Railways Stage next to Easy Coach.
- Mombasa Office: Mwembe Tayari Stage next to Simba Coach
- Kisumu Office: Main Stage next to Climax
- Voi town: Voi bus stage at Jaymoh Shop
- Laare – Mank Hotel opposite Equity Bank
- Mumias: Next to Crown Bus Office
- Kakamega: Near Modern Coast Office
- Majengo: Near the Roundabout along Kisambai Road
- Shamakhokho: Along Serem Road
- Meru town: At Sun Bird
- Maua branch: Kasiogo next to Khetia’s Supermarket
- Classic Coach Routes and Contacts
- Best Buses From Nairobi to Mombasa
- 5 Best Buses to Western Kenya
- Best Buses from Nairobi to Garissa
Smart Coach is a reputable bus and shuttle company. If you are traveling to Kenyan Coast, Western, Nyanza, or Rift valley regions, get them a try. They have daily departures; Morning (6 AM – 7 AM) and Evening (8 PM – 9 PM).