Periska Bus is one of the latest companies offering passenger and parcel delivery services between Nairobi and Western Kenya. They boost in providing comfort and full onboard amenities to their customers. Their buses have enough legroom and are equipped with WI-FI and phone charging outlets.
Besides passenger services to upcountry destinations, the company provides parcel delivery services to all major towns in Kenya.
The company is popular for Nyanza and Western Kenya routes. They have scheduled buses to Nakuru, Kisumu, Homa Bay, Busia, Kendubay, and Bondo.
Periska Bus Online Booking via iABIRI
Travelers can book Periska Bus online through the iABIRI mobile App. The application is secure and easy to use. Payment is competed using MPesa and bus tickets are sent to the passenger’s phone via SMS or Email address. iABIRI app is available for download on Google Play Store.
Periska Bus Offices and Contacts
The company’s head office is located in Nairobi City. However, they have booking offices and branches in different parts of the country – Nakuru, Kisumu, and Bondo.
- Online Booking Website: www.periska.co.ke
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Periska Nairobi booking: 0742 784 783 or 0733 494 787
- Periska Kisumu booking: 0733 392 438
- Customer Feedback: 0788 208 628
- ENA Coach Online Booking, Contacts, and Fares
- Rayan Coach Bus Online Booking and Contacts
- Alma Air Bus Booking Between Nairobi and Garissa
- Easy Coach Online Booking, Contacts, and Branches
- Guardian Bus Online Booking, Contacts, and Fares
Periska Bus Limited is a company that operates to destinations in the former Rift Valley, Nyanza, and Western regions of Kenya. They provide passengers, cargo, and freight services.
If you would like to book a different bus, then you can consider Transline Coach, Easy Coach, Mash Poa, or Ena Coach.
Have you ever used Periska Buses to the upcountry? If you have, please share your experience with us.
Disclaimer: This website is not in any way affiliated with Periska Bus. Kenyan Backpacker also does NOT claim 100% accuracy of ever-changing information on bus routes, fares, timing, and delays.