Easy Coach is one of the best bus transport companies in Kenya. It offers Courier and Passenger services between Nairobi and upcountry cities and towns. The company provides reliable and scheduled buses from Nairobi to Western Kenya. Also, the buses ferry passengers to Malaba, Busia, and Kampala, Uganda.
Over the years, Easy coach has established itself as a leading long-distance bus service to upcountry destinations. The company’s quality management makes it easy for customers to raise complaints. This makes them a darling to passengers traveling to Kisumu, Kakamega, Busia, Kitale, and other towns. If you are looking for timely departures, affordable buses, and comfort, travel with Easy Coach.
A guide to Easy Coach Online Booking, contacts, branches, routes, and ticket prices.
Easy Coach Buses Routes
- Nakuru to Malaba, Kitale, Mumias. Mbale and Kakamega.
- Nairobi to Upcountry Cities and Towns: Nakuru, Sirare, Maseno, Kaimosi, Kisumu City, Busia, and Mumias.
- Other upcountry routes: Siaya, Kakamega, Usenge, Bungoma, Kitale, Mbale, Kericho, Eldoret, Malaba, Rongo and Homa Bay.
- Nairobi to Kampala, Uganda
The company has two buses to every route per day. For the latest bus schedule, check out the Easy Coach Departures and Fares Chart.
Easy Coach online booking fare prices
Regional Routes and Fare Prices
- Nairobi to Kampala: Kshs 2,500
- Nakuru to Kampala: Kshs 2,100
- Kisumu to Kampala: Kshs 1,500
- Kampala to Kisumu: Kshs 1,500
- Busia to Kampala: Kshs 700
- Nakuru to Malaba: Kshs 850
Nairobi – Upcountry Routes and Fare Prices
- Nairobi to Sirare: Kshs 950
- Sirare to Nairobi: Kshs 950
- Nairobi to Maseno: Kshs 1,400
- Maseno to Nairobi: Kshs 1,400
- Nairobi to Kaimosi: Kshs 1,200
- Kaimosi to Nairobi: Kshs 1,200
- Nairobi to Kisumu City: Kshs 1,400
- Kisumu City to Nairobi: Kshs 1,400
- Nairobi to Busia: Kshs 1,500
- Busia to Nairobi: Kshs 1,500
- Nairobi to Mumias: Kshs 1,450
- Mumias to Nairobi: Kshs 1,450
- Nairobi to Siaya: Kshs 1,450
- Siaya to Nairobi: Kshs 1,450
- Nairobi to Kakamega: Kshs 1,450
- Kakamega to Nairobi: Kshs 1,450
- Nairobi to Usenge: Kshs 1,450
- Usenge to Nairobi: Kshs 1,450
- Nairobi to Bungoma: Kshs 1,350
- Bungoma to Nairobi: Kshs 1,350
- Nairobi to Kitale: Kshs 1,350
- Kitale to Nairobi: Kshs 1,350
- Nairobi to Mbale: Kshs 1,400
- Mbale to Nairobi: Kshs 1,400
- Nairobi to Kericho: Kshs 1,100
- Kericho to Nairobi: Kshs 1,100
- Nairobi to Eldoret: Kshs 1,250
- Eldoret to Nairobi: Kshs 1,250
- Nairobi to Malaba: Kshs 1,400
- Malaba to Nairobi: Kshs 1,400
- Nairobi to Rongo: Kshs 950
- Rongo to Nairobi: Kshs 950
- Nairobi to Homa Bay: Kshs 950
- Homa Bay to Nairobi: Kshs 950
Please note bus ticket prices change all the time. For the latest fares for both regional and upcountry buses, browse through the Easy Coach online booking website or Facebook page.
Easy Coach Online Booking
Currently, Easy coach does not have an online booking service. To buy bus tickets, passengers can visit any of their offices countrywide. Also, reservations can be made by contacting their customer service online.
Easy Coach Nairobi office contacts
The main booking office is located at the Railways Go down along Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi.
The company has two offices in Kampala; Pioneer Building along Dewinton Road and at the Oasis Shopping Mall.
- Mobile Phone: 0738200301/0726354301/0733 444244
- Website: www.easycoach.co.ke
- Email: [email protected]
Featured Image: Tuko News.
Related post: Modern Coast Online Booking, Routes and Fares
Disclaimer: This website is unaffiliated with Easy Coach. Kenyan Backpacker also does NOT claim 100% accuracy of ever-changing information on bus routes, fares, timing, and delays. Readers are advised to independently confirm the validity of information through other sources like the Company’s official website.