Planning a Backpacking Africa trip? The Resource links below consist of valuable information to help you travel more and better. The resources include first-hand experiences and stories from my backpacking trips around the continent. Here you will find everything from Accommodation, Buses, Trains, Tips, Tools and Travel Guides.
Resource Links for Most Read Pages and Travel Articles
- Travel resources every Backpacker should already know about.
- Traveling from Nairobi, Kenya to Victoria Falls Using Buses and Trains.
- Nairobi to Victoria Falls Road Trip Guide Summary
- Motorcycle Ride from Nairobi to Arusha, Tanzania.
- 8 Best Places to Visit in Nyeri County in One Day
- List of 50 Places To Visit In Nairobi on a Budget 2019
- Trekking and hiking Elephant Hill in the Aberdare ranges
Train Travel in Kenya and Southern Africa
- How to book SGR Train Between Nairobi and Mombasa Online
- TAZARA Trains from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania to New Kapiri Mposhi, Zambia.
- Madaraka Express Train Booking for International Travelers
Bus Travel in East and Southern Africa
- Traveling by bus in East and Southern Africa
- Nairobi to Johannesburg by road (bus, motorcycle, overland or flight)
- Buses from Nairobi to Harare, Zimbabwe, and Burundi
- Best Shuttles from Nairobi to Arusha and Moshi
- Buses from Lilongwe, Malawi to Lusaka
- Best Bus Journeys and Cheap bus tickets in Africa
Accommodation Facilities in Kenya and Rest of Eastern Africa
- Sign up to Airbnb and get up to $34 on your first trip.
- I Use Booking Com to Book Offbeat accommodations in Kenya
- List of Affordable Backpackers’ hostels & lodges in Kenya
- Night at Distant Relatives Eco Lodge – Kilifi Backpackers
- List of 20 Unique and Offbeat Accommodation in Kenya
- Budget Accommodation: Airbnb Vs Couchsurfing Vs Hostels.
Backpacking East Africa Travel Guides
- Nairobi to Victoria Falls by Road and Rail Complete Travel Guide Book
- Road trip guide: Traveling from Kenya to Kigali Rwanda by Road
- Backpacking Kampala, Uganda: All you need to Know
- Backpacking Kigali, Rwanda: Where to Stay, Things to See.
- Backpacking Jinja, Uganda for Kenyans
Resource Links for Random Travel Tips and Advice
- Things You Should Know Before Travelling Outside Kenya
- Tips for First Time Solo Travelers and Backpackers
- Best Apps for Backpackers and Adventure travelers
- Most Amazing Visa-Free African Countries for Kenyans
- 8 Travel Movies That Will Inspire You To Travel More
Related Kenyan Travel Blogs You Should Check out
All the best with your Travels.